In order to meet the criteria requirements set forth by the European Customs Union, ENCO has applied to be certified as the Authorised Economic Operator. This is a status given to those forwarding companies who comply regularly with customs requirements, wo has a proper and trackable information system with financial viability and security and self control. Thisa way ENCO will be able tor ender services to Authorised Importers and Exporters having customs formalities completed at own premises. This will result in:
• Better and advanced planning.
• Better security and safety.
• Reducing thefts and losses.
• Damaging goods.
• Improved trust and communication between supply chain partners.
• Reducing supply chain expenses and better coperation between partners.
• Reducing insurance expenses .