Our Quality Policies
Enco has determined as the Quality Policy:
- To keep customer satisfaction at the highest level by fully understanding and meeting the needs and expectations of its customers in all processes
- To follow and apply technological developments closely to increase the profitability of customers by reducing their costs.
- To continuously increase the level of quality with the understanding of “Continuous Education” so that all employees become more competent and able to use their skills at the highest level within the framework of the Quality Management System.
- To develop solutions for the future needs of its customers with a proactive approach and to make investments in this direction.
As Enco, we carry out our company policy with a multi-directional sustainability approach;
We are aware of our responsibility towards our world. We attach great importance to the continuity of natural life and the protection of the environment, by acting with economic, environmental and social responsibility awareness. We work non-stop in the light of technological developments with the support of all our employees to reduce our carbon footprint.
Occupational Health and Safety
We, as Enco, undertake that:
- We will plan occupational health and safety activities with a proactive approach and take the necessary measures,
- We accept legal requirements and other conditions as minimum standards, and to monitor, measure and improve compliance obligations to ensure continuity,
- We will organize regular trainings in order to increase awareness on occupational safety,
- We will take the necessary measures at our facilities to protect our own staff, subcontractors, visitors and other relevant parties from the dangers and risks that may arise from the activities of them,
- We will take the necessary measures to prevent work accidents, occupational diseases, injuries and health impairment,
- We will create a corporate culture that supports the necessary standards of the OHS management system together with all our employees, develop this culture and manage it in a sustainable manner
Our Service Policy
We act with respect to society and the environment and with an understanding of service. In addition, we are working to continuously increase our business volume in order to contribute to the national economy. We offer our customers a world-class service by investing in logistics infrastructure and incorporating the latest technology applications. We support their competitiveness in the international market by producing solutions tailored to the needs of each of our customers.
Customer Oriented Approach
As Enco, in line with our customer-oriented business model understanding, we provide services in line with Total Quality Management:
- By placing our customers at the center of our service,
- By increasing the competence, ability and participation of our employees,
- By improving our cooperation with our suppliers,
- By perfecting our processes with the understanding of “Continuous Improvement”,
- By encouraging the decision-making process based on data.